My client is a well-established nursing home, with a proven track record of providing outstanding care to elderly people. Currently Recruiting for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Doncaster. The Home Provides variety of quality care, including 24-hour residential care, Dementia care.
Competitive salaries, excellent benefits package and a forward thinking team make the company one of the best care providers to work for in the country.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants.The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or night shifts, with flexible shift patterns available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate
Days or Nights
36 Hours per week
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
- Competitive rates of pay
- PIN renewal paid annually
- Paid breaks
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Excellent working environment
- Uniform provided
- Assistance with Enhanced DBS
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Learning Disability care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.