£28000 - £38000 per annum
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
Are you a dedicated and versatile Registered Nurse with a passion for healthcare? Do you dream of working in an award-winning private hospital? This is your chance to shine as a Rotational Inpatient/Day Surgery/Outpatients Nurse. Join our healthcare team and seize the opportunity to thrive in a role where you'll deliver top-tier nursing care across various care settings.
Essential Qualifications for Registered Nurse - Rotational IPU/DSU:
• Previous experience in a clinical role.
• Active NMC professional registration.
• Proven track record of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
• Profound knowledge of current professional practice issues, with a focus on the specific unit.
• Familiarity with professional practice standards within the broader healthcare context.
• Additional professional registrations (Desirable).
• Completion of post-basic courses (Desirable).
• Research and audit experience (Desirable).
• Demonstrated experience in change management (Desirable).
• Successful completion of all local competency packages (Desirable).
Key Responsibilities for Registered Nurse - Rotational IPU/DSU:
As an Registered Nurse in this role, your responsibilities include:
• Delivering exceptional nursing care, adhering to the highest standards, across diverse care settings.
• Preparing clinical rooms for procedures, ensuring rigorous instrument, equipment, and supply sterilization while minimizing waste.
• Accurately and promptly maintaining patient records.
• Serving as a mentor for students, learners, junior nurses, and Health Care Assistants, with meticulous documentation of their progress.
• Active participation in teaching activities within your specialized area of expertise.
• Effective time management and completion of duties delegated by the Lead Nurse or unit nursing lead.
• Ensuring open and efficient communication channels at all times.
• Acting as a specialist/link person, utilizing relevant training sessions within your area of expertise.
• Developing patient pathways to ensure their readiness for procedures, both physically and psychologically.
• Providing patients with well-documented information about planned procedures and obtaining their informed consent.
• Delivering patient care in line with recognized standards, research, and evidence-based best clinical practices.
• Leading by example, safeguarding patient rights, dignity, and confidentiality.
• Undertaking any other reasonable duties as required.
• Applying a holistic, patient-centered care approach, addressing the specialized clinical needs of each individual.
• Adhering to flexible rosters designed to optimize staffing and meet evolving patient needs.
Benefits for Registered Nurse - Rotational IPU/DSU:
• Comprehensive Private Medical insurance coverage.
• Convenient and cost-free onsite parking facilities.
• Personal Pension Plan for long-term financial security.
If you're a dedicated Nurse ready to make a substantial impact on patient care in diverse healthcare settings, take the next step by applying now. Become a valued member of our healthcare team in the picturesque city of Bath, where your skills and dedication will help us maintain our commitment to delivering exceptional care to our patients.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.