£30.50 - £36 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 2 months ago
Health Recruit Network has a number of opportunities that have become available for experienced, hardworking and committed RCNs & RGNs with Paeds experience due to new contracts with NHS - Hillingdon Hospitals.
Job Setting for Staff Nurse
• NHS and Private Opportunities available.
• Temporary/Flexible work
• Working in the Community
• Up to £36phr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• A current, valid NMC registration,
• A minimum of 6 Months NHS experience,
• The Right to Work in the UK,
• No restrictions on the PIN,
• Have satisfactory references,
Skills and Responsibilities for Paeds Nurse:
• -Excellent observation skills.
• -Excellent communication and listening skills.
• -The ability to gain a patient's trust.
• -Empathy and the ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
• -The ability to stay calm in difficult situations.
• -Assertiveness and the ability to represent patients' interests.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.