Position: Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: Up to £48,000
Service: Independent Hospital
Care Category: Theatre
Hours: Full Time
Employment Term: Permanent
Join Our Exceptional Team at a Leading Independent Hospital in London!
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner to join our dynamic Theatre team at our prestigious private hospital in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to top-tier patient care and work in a supportive and thriving healthcare environment.
- Provide expert anaesthetic care to patients undergoing various surgical procedures.
- Collaborate seamlessly with multidisciplinary teams in the Theatre department.
- Efficiently manage and coordinate anaesthetic resources.
- Contribute to the continuous professional development of the team.
- Ensure adherence to infection prevention and aseptic practice guidelines.
- Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner with relevant anaesthetic qualifications.
- Proven experience as an Anaesthetic Practitioner.
- Strong knowledge of anaesthetic procedures and practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and work effectively under pressure.
- Flexibility to accommodate varying schedules as per departmental needs.
- Competitive salary, up to £48,000 per annum.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Private healthcare coverage.
- Opportunities for continuous professional development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Permanent, full-time position.
How to Apply:
If you are a motivated Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner looking to make a difference in a prestigious private hospital setting, we invite you to apply. Join us in delivering exceptional care and advancing your career in one of London's finest healthcare institutions.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.