£38000 - £45000 per annum
020 7193 4003
29 days ago
This Private Hospital is Hertfordshire's newest private hospital, equipped with the latest technology to ensure the safety of patients and employees in our operating theatres.
Their private hospital offers state-of-the-art theatres, luxury en-suite bedrooms, and specialist rehabilitation Physiotherapy, and outpatient diagnostic facilities, including fast-track access to X-ray, CT, MRI, and ultrasound
Join our friendly and dynamic team as a Senior Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse and contribute to providing the best-personalized healthcare.
Senior Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse Key Requirements:
• Registered in the UK with your professional body.
• Current Theatre experience with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
• Working Wk / Hrs 37.5, Mon to Fri, some Sat shifts as required
• Registered with the NMC/HCPC.
• High standards of clinical competence.
• Sound written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• Proficiency in computer skills.
• Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements.
Senior Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualized patient care.
• Strong communicator with exceptional customer service standards.
• Adhere to all the Hospitals policies and procedures to ensure the best clinical outcomes for patients.
• Experience in orthopaedics, including hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty, and anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction would be advantageous but not essential.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply now and we can talk through the role in more detail!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.