Hours: 30.00 per week
Employment Term: Permanent
An exciting opportunity awaits for a passionate and skilled Senior Theatre Practitioner to join our team at our Independent Hospital in Bedford.
- Generous annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 30 days based on service.
- Private Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare Scheme for our hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions
- Special discounts for Friends & Family at our hospitals
- Family-friendly policies, with enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Life insurance coverage
- One paid charity/volunteer day annually
- Varied rewards and voluntary benefits, including access to a blue light card
- Complimentary wellbeing services
- Lucrative High-Value Employee Referral Scheme
- Recognition programs for employees
- Cutting-edge training and development opportunities in the industry.
As a Senior Theatre Practitioner, you will contribute to the delivery of safe, high-quality patient care during the peri-operative phase. This is a permanent part-time position, offering a competitive salary of £42,000.
- Ensure the safe and quality care of patients during the peri-operative phase.
- Actively contribute to the management and organization of care within the operating department.
- Provide clinical and managerial leadership to the team.
- Lead in the delivery of patient care during specified periods.
- Adhere to safety checks and policies, ensuring compliance.
- Contribute to quality improvement initiatives.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of yourself and the team.
- Promote evidence-based practice within your scope.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Post-registration qualification relevant to functional specialty.
- Previous experience working within an acute healthcare environment.
- Experience in managing and leading a clinical team.
- Specialized focus on either ophthalmics or major orthopaedics is preferred.
If you are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, possess the required qualifications, and are ready for a rewarding role in a dynamic healthcare environment, we encourage you to apply.
Apply Now! Join our team and be part of an organization committed to excellence in healthcare.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.