Kingston upon Thames
£41000 - £44000 per annum
020 7193 4003
19 days ago
They are seeking an experienced Senior Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to join their dynamic Theatres team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in maintaining a high standard of professional practice and clinical care. Collaboration with the theatre team is essential to foster a positive working environment and uphold a supportive learning atmosphere within the operating department.
Senior Theatre Practitioner Responsibilities:
• Provide advanced care to patients with complex needs, demonstrating the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Develop advanced clinical skills and specialize in practice to enhance overall proficiency.
• Implement and actively promote research-based nursing and clinical practices.
• Evaluate care outcomes for a designated patient list, ensuring quality delivery by the team.
• Delegate and coordinate nursing team efforts in delivering care for a theatre list.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of skill mix dynamics.
• Serve as a clinical resource within the multi-disciplinary team.
• Take the lead in regular communication with the staff team regarding patient care.
Senior Theatre Practitioner Requirements:
• Proficient in scrubbing for a wide variety of specialties.
• A clear understanding of the role and associated expectations.
• Minimum of 3 years of post-registration experience.
• At least 2 years of hands-on scrub experience.
• Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP).
• Completion of a recognized Peri Operative Course.
• Onsite parking
• Private Pension
• Great career progression
• Half price Gym membership
• And more..
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.