Staff Nurse Overview
£21 - £22.50ph Staff Nurse required in Bristol to work within a well-recognised CQC compliant care home with nursing
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a CQC compliant nursing home in Bristol, . My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia & mental health. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £21 - £22.50ph. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Days & Nights
- £21 - £22.50ph
- Dementia & mental health
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.