- up to £20 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Time and a half on bank holiday
- Double pay on Christmas
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Great career development opportunities
This Care Home is looking for a passionate Staff Nurse to work within a Home which provides you with the job satisfaction that keeps every nurse happy and fulfilled about their passion for nursing.The support given to all Staff encourages them to reach their highest potential and progress within their nursing career at any stage. This Home provides nursing services to The Elderly & Dementia.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.