- Up to £33,500 per annum
- £1500 Welcome Bonus
- Free Parking on Site
- Free Meals on Shift
- NMC Renewal Paid For
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Relocation Support
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client in the Dorking area are currently looking for a staff nurse to slot into their well established team specialising in rehabilitation car for females with mental health needs, personality disorders or mild learning disabilities and who may have a history of challenging behaviours, self-harm, substance misuse problems or trauma.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.