Are you a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN/RNLD) looking for an opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of elderly individuals? We invite you to join our esteemed nursing home, which has received a "Good" rating from the Care Quality Commission (CQC), as a Nurse.
Position: Staff Nurse (RMN/RGN/RNLD)
Hours: 36 hours per week
Salary: £21 per hour (including paid breaks)
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Provide exceptional nursing care to a small home with 30 residents, ensuring their physical, emotional, and social needs are met.
- Implement and manage person-centred care plans tailored to each resident's unique needs and preferences.
- Administer medications and maintain accurate records in compliance with professional and regulatory standards.
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the highest quality of care and promote a positive, supportive environment.
- Offer support and guidance to healthcare assistants and other team members, promoting a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN (RMN/RGN/RNLD)
- A strong commitment to providing person-centred care and enhancing residents' quality of life.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with residents, families, and the healthcare team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a nursing home or similar healthcare setting is desirable but not essential.
Why Join Us:
- Salary of £21 per hour, inclusive of paid breaks, reflecting your valuable contribution to our team and residents.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment, where all staff members are highly trained and dedicated to providing the best possible care.
- Opportunity for professional development and further training to enhance your skills and progress in your nursing career.
- Work within a nursing home that prides itself on a person-centred approach, placing residents' needs and preferences at the forefront of care provision.
- If you are passionate about delivering exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of our residents, we welcome your application.
To apply, please submit your CV by pressing 'apply now' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J44520. We look forward to welcoming you to our dedicated team.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.