Days and Nights available
Position: Staff Nurse
Hours: Full & part time hours available
Care: Palliative / Elderly Care
Desirable: fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Benefits: Accommodation available, paid breaks, free lunch, free parking
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful Nursing Homes in Coventry, West Midlands. My client offers palliative treatment to elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible shift patterns available
- Employee benefit system
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Ref: JK36127
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.