Staff Nurse Overview
- Full and Part time available
- Days and Nights
- Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Up to £22.00 Per Hour
- Elderly with Palliative and Dementia Care
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a medium size nursing home in Halesowen, West Midlands. This home is surrounded by a large outdoor area that has recently been transformed with brand new brickwork, making this an inviting outdoor area for the residents to enjoy in the summer. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia, physical disability and mental health conditions. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.