Nursing Home/ Care Home, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
This superb modern, purpose-built large Care Home, surrounded by landscaped gardens which offers high quality nursing care, residential care and dementia care.
Do you want to join a team which provides first class personalised dementia care, nursing care and residential care in this area of Port Talbot? We offer specialised nursing and residential dementia care units completely devoted to seniors experiencing memory loss.
The medical team is committed to maintaining our resident's health, well-being and dignity. All our services are built around each residents individual needs and they provide excellent holistic care.
This home also has rooms with interconnected doors in order to accommodate for couples who wish to continue living together. In recognition for their fantastic care and services provided they have been awarded the Gold Standards Framework in Care Homes (GSFCH) for the provision of gold standard end of life care to those in the last days of their life.
- Support to provide evidence for NMC revalidation requirements
- Fully paid comprehensive induction to the company, on-going training and development programme
- Company pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free staff uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fully Paid DBS
- The Benefit Hub - provides access to numerous amazing discounts and offers. Deals can be found for insurance, travel, restaurant, shopping, family care, care rentals, favourite local establishments and much more.
Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
MO15207 - Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.