- Up to £19.00
- Paid breaks
- Free Health care
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities
- Free Meals
- In-depth induction
This Outstanding Home requires a dedicated and passionate Clinical lead nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home located in the heart of Chester. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and experience managing a team with fantastic leadership skills, knowledge of communicating well with the Home Manager and her Staff to create a Supportive hard working environment. If you have a passion for Nursing and naturally caring approach you will be perfect for this position.
Clinical lead Skills and responsibilities
- Staff Management and Training
- CQC Regulations
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of Staff nurses
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Clinical lead Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.