Staff nurse required who is committed to providing the highest standard of care for all residents. You will be required to care for residents with early stages of dementia, physical disability's and general old age. You will be at the forefront of providing a first class service where you make a difference to everyone you support.
- Amazing public transport
- Opportunities for career progression
- Onsite parking
- Excellent management and support structures
- Well being support
- Fully paid training programs for extra qualifications
- Paid handover
As a Registered Nurse, you will promote and restore resident's health and well-being, and collaborate internally and externally to get the best outcomes for everyone who lives with us. Your strong leadership and management skills will be used to lead the care team and establish and promote a supportive, professional and compassionate environment in the home that lives up to our vision and values.All staff receive a complete and comprehensive induction and will be well supported throughout their employment.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.