Staff Nurse Overview
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- NMC Renewal
- DBS Paid For
- Continuous Career Development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Onsite parking
- Excellent management and support structures
- Well being support
- Fully paid training programs for extra qualifications
- Paid handover / Breaks
This care service requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a newly updated nursing home with state of the art facilities and equipment, this will allow you to ensure you keep your pin restriction free. During the day there are plenty of activities to occupy yourself and residents such as an onsite garden tended to by residents and staff, activity rooms and music entertainment days.
This newly refurbished care home designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care. The home offers a modern and supportive environment with en suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. The dedicated team strives to ensure they meet the resident's individual care and social needs.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.