Are you a dedicated and compassionate nurse ready to embark on a fulfilling journey in the heart of Sheffield? We have an exhilarating opportunity for you! Join our dynamic team at our specialist Nursing Home, where excellence in care is our core value.
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Type: Full Time
Hours: Days or Nights, 45 hours per week
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays and Overtime
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement
- Career Progression
Our Nursing Home is a haven for elderly residents in Sheffield, providing top-notch nursing services. Our dedicated team of nurses and staff is known for their outstanding clinical skills and naturally caring approach. Our commitment to excellence shines through in our latest CQC report, which has lauded our high standards and overall excellence.
As a Staff Nurse, you will have the privilege of:
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Expertly managing wounds
- Administering oxygen
- Crafting personalized treatment plans
- Supervising a compassionate team of care assistants
- Collaborating with GPs and a multi-disciplinary team
- Possess a relevant nursing qualification
- Registered with the NMC
- Strong and satisfactory references
- The right to work in the UK
Join our mission to provide exceptional care and support to individuals on their unique journey. Don't miss out on this enriching opportunity! Apply now and become a part of our vibrant and caring team.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.