This service is for complex care needs like dementia or any challenging behaviour. It is well equipped and has received large investments to provide to provide individualized care with providing a lovely living atmosphere that visitors will enjoy.
Registered nurses, care assistants, senior care assistants, and ancillary workers make up a highly skilled team with experience caring for people with dementia.
With several events and activities planned, leisure walks in the garden, and en-suite bedrooms, the home does not forget its aim to create an active and enjoyable ambience giving residents the comfort of their house and caring staff like a family.
• Amazing public transport
• Opportunities for career progression
• Onsite parking
• Excellent management and support structures
• Well being support
• Fully paid training programs for extra qualifications
• Paid handover
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.