- Excellent salary
- Free on-site parking
- Supplemented meals on duty
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £3000 (Terms apply)
- Welcome bonus of up £5000
- Fully funded DBS
- Fully funded NMC registration
- Return to Practice support
- Mentorship experience
- CPD top up
- Management and Leadership development opportunities
- Additional 50% for over time hours worked
- Additional 15% for nights worked between Mondays and Fridays
- Additional 15% for days worked on Saturdays and Sundays
- Additional 20% for nights worked on Saturdays and Sundays
- Registered nurse with active NMC PIN as a RMN or RNLD with 12 months post qualifying experience
- Experience within PICU services is preferable
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and commitment to change, improvement and quality
- Ability to develop and use flexible and innovative approaches to practise.
- Excellent verbal , interpersonal and written communication skills
The stunning hospital is located in the stunning Lickey Hills Country Park, 10 miles south of Birmingham City Centre. It has thirty-three beds across three wards including a ten bedded female NHS Psychiatric Intensive Care, a thirteen bedded mixed gender NHS acute service, and a bedded private acute ward beds for both men and women. In addition to providing inpatient services, the hospital has a large Outpatient department and regional conference facilities. The hospital opened in March 2022 and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a new and developing team, in a brand new hospital located in a beautiful setting.
Please Apply now to be considered for this exciting opprtunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.