£37000 - £40000 per annum
020 7193 4003
19 days ago
High end Private Hospital based in Bristol stands as a beacon of surgical excellence, drawing top consultant surgeons to our state-of-the-art theatres in Bristol. These distinguished doctors are enticed by our spacious, modern facilities and the meticulously chosen medical teams they collaborate with. Our workplace offers a distinctive environment, fostering a supportive and caring approach for both staff and patients. Here, every team member is recognized as an individual, with their worth duly acknowledged and rewarded. Join our dedicated team in delivering professional and high-quality care in our small, friendly 3-bed hospital, featuring one operating theatre and one minor operation suite.
Senior Theatre Practitioner - ODP - Anaesthetic/Recovery Responsibilities
• You will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision. Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training is also desirable
• To work alongside our Anaesthetist to provide anaesthesia care to patients
• To report and be professionally responsible to Theatre Manager
• To provide excellent care, continuity to patients and conduct all required tasks such as patient monitoring, recovery, stock management, room and theatre preparation and work within delegation of Theatre Manager.
• To maintain adequate stock levels of all items required in conjunction with Theatre Manager.
• Ensure that all incidents are raised and reported in a timely manner to the Theatre Manager.
• The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs. You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
• Responsibility to uphold and adhere to the guidance and required specification for registration with the Care Quality Commission/Healthcare Improvement Scotland.
• Ensure all company Infection Control policies are followed.
• Undertake audits and observe national guidance for reporting, managing and overall prevention of infection.
Senior Theatre Practitioner - ODP - Anaesthetic/Recovery duties:
• Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Individuals personal and financial affairs, and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship that exists with clients
• Report any faulty appliances, damaged furniture, equipment or potential hazard to the registered manager
• Ability to maintain accurate records
• Other duties as may be reasonably agreed
• Attend refresher training and occupational training sessions as appropriate
What they over
Job Type: Full-time 40 hours per week over 4 days
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Days: Monday to Friday
Holidays: 23 days plus 8 statutory bank / public holidays
Pension: Company Pension through NEST
Parking: Free on-site parking for all employees
If this looks like your perfect next role, Apply now!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.