Cosmetic Theatre Nurse Overview
Position: Cosmetic Theatre Nurse
Salary:£40,000 - £42,000
Service: Independent Hospital
Care Category: Cosmetics/Plastics
Hours: 40 p/w (4 Day Week)
Employment Term: Permanent
My client requires a dedicated Theatre Nurse to work within a fantastic private hospital in the heart of Marylebone.
Offering a variety of Cosmetic Services, my client is one of the top healthcare providers to work for in the area. They offer a long and expansive list of benefits and are a company that really cares about their employees.
Theatre Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Patient Care
- Delegation and supervisation of Junior Staff Members
- Working as part of a wider team
- Assisting in Surgical Procedures
Theatre Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Cosmetic experience is preferred, not essential
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.