Job Title: Ophthalmic Theatre Nurse
Location: East Grinstead
Salary: Up to £42,000
We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Ophthalmic Theatre Nurse to join our dynamic healthcare team in East Grinstead. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the delivery of high-quality eye care services within a well-established medical facility.
- Scrubbing and circulating duties in ophthalmic surgeries
- Assisting the surgical team in pre-operative and post-operative care
- Monitoring and maintaining the sterile field during procedures
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure seamless patient care
- Adhering to infection control and safety protocols
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of patient outcomes and service delivery
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with relevant nursing qualifications
- Previous experience in ophthalmic theatre nursing
- Strong understanding of ophthalmic surgical procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary, up to £42,000
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Supportive work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Convenient East Grinstead location
If you are a dedicated Ophthalmic Theatre Nurse seeking a rewarding role in East Grinstead, we invite you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the provision of exceptional eye care services in a thriving healthcare setting.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.