£31000 - £46000 per annum
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
Are you a healthcare enthusiast eager to have a profound influence in the anaesthetics realm? Join their dynamic Theatre unit at an acclaimed private hospital nestled in the heart of Bath, Somerset. We are actively seeking Anaesthetic Theatre Nurse Practitioners or Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs) to champion top-tier patient care and bolster our quest for healthcare excellence.
About Our Prestigious Institution:
Their Somerset healthcare hub is renowned for setting the benchmark in healthcare, with a relentless commitment to delivering unparalleled patient care. they highly value dedicated professionals who are deeply passionate about their work and unwaveringly devoted to maintaining the pinnacle of clinical excellence.
Key Responsibilities: As a Theatre Practitioner/ODP specializing in Anaesthetics, your key responsibilities include:
• Deliver and uphold the highest conceivable level of clinical care for our patients.
• Assure accurate completion of all documentation, encompassing patient-centric handovers.
• Maintain unwavering compliance with every facet of the WHO check.
• Promptly report any defective or malfunctioning equipment using our departmental reporting system.
• Adhere to hospital protocols, procedures, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), notably in the safe handling and storage of medications.
• Ensure continual validation of department competencies on an annual basis.
• Execute monthly inspections, guaranteeing the cleanliness and readiness of Anaesthetic trolleys and rooms for subsequent sessions.
• Uphold impeccable cleanliness and adhere to infection prevention and control (IPC) within the operating department, employing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when necessary.
• Collaborate closely with the Lead Nurse to address any identified training and developmental requisites.
• Augment your clinical knowledge and professional acumen through pertinent training initiatives.
• Abide by guidelines for the maintenance of patient records and documents, assuring legibility and precision.
• Foster effective communication among healthcare peers, fostering a cohesive work environment and fostering safety protocols.
• Safeguard patient possessions and valuables in line with established protocols.
• Contribute to required audits.
• Attend to mandatory training sessions as necessary.
• Actively partake in on-call and weekend rotations.
Prerequisites for Theatre Practitioner/ODP Role: To be considered for this role, you must fulfill the following criteria:
• Possess an IELTS language proficiency level of 7.0 in English.
• Demonstrate prior experience in a similar capacity.
• Hold an RN/RGN/ODP equivalent qualification.
• Showcase unwavering dedication to Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
• Exhibit a profound understanding of current issues within professional practice, with a specific focus on the unit's context.
• Display familiarity with the benchmarks of professional practice within the broader healthcare landscape.
• Maintain registration with NMC or HCPC.
Advantages of Joining Our Team:
• We extend a suite of benefits to our dedicated team members, including:
• Complimentary on-site parking.
• Participation in a private pension scheme.
• Access to a continuous stream of training and professional development opportunities.
If you are a devoted, compassionate, and motivated healthcare professional, resolute in delivering unparalleled patient care, we wholeheartedly invite you to apply now and align yourself with our vibrant healthcare experts' community. Your passion and expertise will be pivotal in our ongoing pursuit of delivering top-tier healthcare services. Join our team today!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.