Join our esteemed Private Hospital in Guildford, a prominent member of the Private Health Group, renowned for its leadership in the independent healthcare sector across the UK. As the premier provider of independent healthcare, we excel in executing more complex surgeries than any other private healthcare entity nationwide.
The Private Health Group has earned accolades as one of the top 5 best big companies to work for in the UK, and we proudly stand among the top 5 in the health and social care sector.
We are thrilled to present a compelling opportunity for an adept Theatre Practitioner or ODP to become an integral part of our vibrant team in the Theatre department. This full-time role entails 37.5 hours per week, requiring flexibility in the shift pattern.
Key Requirements for Theatre Practitioner - Recovery:
- NMC or HCPC registration as a Registered Practitioner.
- ILS certification.
- Mentorship qualification.
- GCSEs in Maths and English at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficiency in PC usage, including software and systems.
- Essential recovery experience, complemented by proficiency in other specialties.
Responsibilities of Theatre Practitioner - Recovery:
- Provide safe, high-quality patient care during the perioperative phase.
- Support and assist in managing and organizing care provision within the Operating Department.
- Contribute to ongoing quality improvement initiatives.
- Facilitate the development of skills and knowledge among team members and oneself.
- Apply and advocate for best evidence-based practice within the scope of practice.
Benefits for Theatre Practitioner - Recovery:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays (increasing to 30 days with service).
- Private Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare Scheme covering pre-existing medical conditions.
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts.
- Family-Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay.
- Non-contributory life insurance.
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits.
- Resources, tools, and services supporting your wellbeing.
- Employee recognition programmes.
- Industry-leading training and development opportunities.
Ready to embark on your next challenge? Apply now!
Job Reference: SYS-45718
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.