£30000 - £46000 per annum
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
Are you a proficient Theatre Scrub Practitioner eager to be part of a renowned private hospital that fosters professional growth and is committed to excellence in patient care? Join their dynamic team in Bath and embark on a fulfilling career where your skills make a significant impact. Their hospital has achieved an 'Outstanding' rating in the 'Caring' category by the Care Quality Commission, a testament to the unwavering compassion and dedication of their staff. If you are dedicated to healthcare and yearn for a rewarding career filled with diverse experiences, we encourage you to apply.
Our private hospital is celebrated for its outstanding clinical leadership and cutting-edge facilities. We are resolute in upholding the highest standards of clinical care, ensuring that every individual receives an exceptional healthcare experience.
Responsibilities of the Theatre Scrub Practitioner:
• Uphold the utmost standard of clinical care for our patients, ensuring their well-being and comfort throughout their journey.
• Maintain 100% compliance with pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative swab, needle, and instrument checks, ensuring safety and precision.
• Adhere rigorously to all hospital policies, procedures, and departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to guarantee seamless operations.
• Keep departmental competencies current through annual sign-offs, staying well-prepared and up-to-date.
• Conduct monthly inspections to confirm the cleanliness and readiness of theatre trolleys and rooms for upcoming sessions, contributing to a smooth workflow.
• Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and infection prevention and control (IPC) within the operating department, including the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed.
• Collaborate closely with the Lead Nurse to address any identified training and development requirements, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Qualifications for the Theatre Scrub Practitioner:
• Proven experience as a Theatre Scrub Practitioner.
• Valid NMC or HCPC registration.
• Strong attention to detail and a commitment to safety.
• Effective communication skills, both within the team and with patients.
• Adept at working independently and as part of a collaborative healthcare team.
• A dedication to maintaining high standards of patient care and safety.
• Willingness to pursue ongoing professional development.
In addition to a competitive salary, they offer:
• Opportunities for continuous professional development and career advancement.
• A chance to be part of an award-winning private hospital renowned for clinical excellence.
If this opportunity aligns with your professional aspirations and values, we encourage you to submit your application and become an integral member of our committed team, contributing to our mission of delivering exceptional patient care. Don't miss out on this rewarding opportunity!• Adhering to the NMC/HCPC Code of Professional Conduct and registration requirements.
• Enhancing clinical knowledge and professional skills through relevant training.
• Following guidelines for maintaining accurate and legible patient records, with an understanding of the legal implications.
• Fostering effective communication among healthcare professionals and promoting safe practices.
• Safeguarding patient belongings following established procedures.
• Completing mandatory training as required.
Theatre Practitioner Requirements:
• English language proficiency at IELTS level 7.0.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• RN/RGN/ODP equivalent qualification.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous professional development (CPD).
• Knowledge of current issues in professional practice, particularly within the unit.
• Familiarity with standards of professional practice in the broader healthcare context.
• NMC or HCPC registered.
• ASP course Part 1 (Desirable).
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits to our dedicated team members, including:
• Private pension scheme.
• Free onsite parking.
• Continuous training and development opportunities.
If you are dedicated, compassionate, and driven to deliver exceptional patient care, we invite you to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals. Your commitment to excellence will contribute to our ongoing success in providing top-quality healthcare services. Apply now and become part of our healthcare community dedicated to making a positive impact on individuals' lives.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.