Kingston upon Thames
£37000 - £40000 per annum
020 7193 4003
27 days ago
We are seeking a Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to join our dynamic Theatres team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in maintaining a high standard of professional practice and clinical care. Collaboration with the theatre team is essential to foster a positive working environment and uphold a supportive learning atmosphere within the operating department.
Theatre Practitioner Responsibilities:
• Independently implement basic nursing care to uphold a high standard of professional practice.
• Execute new and complex care procedures with appropriate supervision.
• Practice within a specified clinical area, ensuring competency levels are in accordance with agreed standards.
• Implement research-based practices to enhance clinical care.
• Identify potential clinical challenges and proactively address them.
• Develop preceptorship skills and actively support peers in their professional growth.
• Enhance supervisory skills for effective team coordination.
• Possess a fundamental understanding of theatre budget and resource matters.
• Communicate effectively with both patients and colleagues to ensure a collaborative and supportive working environment.
Theatre Practitioner Requirements:
• Familiarity with current programs of care.
• Understanding of clinical governance frameworks.
• Minimum of 6 months of post-registration experience.
• Proficiency in basic theatre skills.
• Up-to-date clinical knowledge.
• Awareness of customer care principles.
• Knowledge of current nursing developments relevant to the area.
• Demonstrated reflective practice.
• Possession of a current Professional Portfolio.
• Registered Nurse (Adult) Part 1, NMC register, or ODP-HCPC registered.
• Onsite parking
• Half price gym membership
• Great Career Progression
• Private Pension
• Many more benefits..
Does this sound like the role for you?
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.