- Long service award
- Free on-site parking
- Fully funded DBS
- Fully funded NMC registration
- Return to Practice support
- Mentorship experience
- CPD top up
- Management and Leadership development opportunities
- £6,000 Welcome bonus (T & C's may apply)
This beautiful and caring low secure hospital requires a dedicated Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to work within a CQC compliant hospital in Wadhurst, East Sussex. My client provides specialist inpatient support for a range of mental health conditions and pride themselves on the level of care provided and ensuring the residents feel safe and happy but also safe . You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality, service users focussed care
- Participate in the development of new services and care pathways
- Support the local implementation of the Group Nursing Strategy
- Engage in continuous quality improvement within your service
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.